Steps to be followed for the COD articles showed as pending in the parcelnet
Steps to be followed for the COD articles showed as pending for your office in the parcel net under various reports.
Note : Below steps/ Checks may be done periodically.
- Postman Operator> Tools> Disaster Recovery for Parcel COD. Enter disposal in respect of articles shown there.
- Then login as Postman Supervisor>Tools>Parcel COD Disaster Verification. Verify all the articles which are already updated from the operator login.
- Postman Operator> Window delivery> COD articles. If any articles are pending, take the returns.
BO Verification not done
- Then login as Postman Supervisor> Treasury> BO COD Verification. Choose the date for which verification is pending and then verify the article.
BO Remarks not taken
- Postman Operator> BO Remarks> COD Articles. If any articles are pending take the returns.
- Then login as Postman Supervisor> Treasury> BO COD Verification. Verify all the articles already updated through Operator Login
Article delivered but not received in epayment
- Login as Postman PA> Reports> COD Article Delivered but No epayment data Transmitted.It shows if the epayment status of the article is updated or not.
- If epayment communication is run using data card then all the epayment transactions must be authenticated in the epayment divisional login so that the transactions will be received in the epayment server.
COD article received as Non COD
- Login as Postman Operator Tools Enquiry Choose the transaction type as Parcel. It will show the details if the article is processed as a non COD.
- ePayment exe version should be 7.9.2 or above
Parcel COD article status
For the balance articles, please check this option i.e., Postman Supervisor> Parcel COD article status.
It shows the status of the all the COD articles Received with solution for the problem.