Processes and Configuration of WNX in Point Of Sale 7.9.1
First Time Configuration of WNX in Point of sale
- Install the prerequisites, Adobe Reader 9.0 and JDK 1.6
- Copy the ClientSoftware folder to the C drive and each client system and share the folder.
- Copy the WNXMasterData folder to any of the drives in the server.
- Select the option ‘WNX Configuration’ through Supervisor--> Configure option and click on ‘Update Service’.(This need to be done from the Server machine)
- After clicking on Update service, Select the browse button and browse to the WNXMasterData folder.
- A message “WNXMasterupdation is in progress…” will appear. Click on OK button and wait for the completion of master data updation.
- Airway bill configuration need to be done through Supervisor --> Configure --> WNX Configuration -->AirwayBill (Configuration need to be done with the Airway bill series and Piece Id Series applicable to each office. )
- Select the option 'World Net Express' through Operator ->ForeignMail ->Airmail for doing WNX Transactions.
At the time of WNX Updation it shows an Error Message as Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object. in Point of Sale 7.9.1
Download Latest Software for Configure WNX
Instruction to installation
- Download attached rar file from PoTools.
- Extract the same into a Folder
- Copy and replace all the Exe and Dll inside the Meghdoot Point of Sale folder.
- Register All dlls copied dll from Extracted folder. Done