anchay Post 7.5 SP1 Released by SDC
Sachay Post 7.5 SP1 by SDC
Software Development Centre (SDC), Chennai released ServicePack1 for SanchayPost 7.5 for incorporating new features and changing some existing rules. The features of new service pack are shown below. The new Service Pack along with documentation can be downloaded from the following download link.
Version 7.5 Service Pack 1- Installation & FAQ (10/06/2014)
Source : http://www.tamilnadupost.nic.in/sdc/
Installation instruction of Sanchay Post 7.5 Service Pack 1
Installation instruction of Sanchay Post 7.5 SP1
The Sanchay Post version 7.5 should be successfully installed, upgrade database should be completed without any error and Interest Rate Update tool_2014 should be successfully upgraded. If Interest Rate Update tool is not installed then PPF and RD features will not be functioning correctly. Sanchay Post version 7.0 should not be available in the system.
- Sanchay Post version 7.0 should be uninstalled.
- Sanchay Post version7.5 should be installed.
- Upgrade _DB should be executed without any error.
- Interest Rate Update Tool _2014 should be updated successfully.
- All the necessary back up (s) should be taken in external storage (Ex: DVD, External HD) unit with one copy at Divisional Office.
Note : If failed to follow the above instructions , SDC will not provide further support.
Steps for installation
ServicePack1 for SanchayPost 7.5.msp should be installed and Upgrade DB – PPF, RD should be executed.
ServicePack1 for SanchayPost 7.5.msp should be installed. Do not run Upgrade DB – PPF, RD.
Features - ServicePack1 for SanchayPost 7.5
Features - SanchayPost 7.5 ServicePack1
- Provision for generating BO wise NREGA LOT report
- “Zero” - Annual Interest will be calculated and posted for accounts classified as “Accounts excluded from Annual Interest Calculation” and the same will be removed from error files generated during IBB report and Annual Interest Calculations.
- Lock up period of 6 months for TD accounts has been removed and when TD Account is closed before first one year, Savings Rate of interest is to be paid for completed months. ( Viz. SB order No: 5/2014)
- Minimum Amount for opening of PPF Account will be Rs.100/- for opened via cheque and cash. (Viz. SB order No: 5/2014)
- For RD accounts opened through cheque and subsequent deposit by cheque, the date of clearance of cheque is to be taken as date of deposit instead of date of acceptance. (Viz. SB order No: 5/2014)
- Supervisor should be able to edit nomination details in DE certificates.
- SCSS Interest is to be credited on 31st March, 30th June, 30th Sept. and 31st December Day End instead of Day Begin. (Viz. SB order No: 5/2014)
- When last day of the quarter falls on a holiday, then SCS SI entries should not be executed during day begin on the previous day. (Viz. SB order No: 5/2014)
- Provision for AADHAR ID in RD Bulk
- NREGS FTO wise report will be available.
- SB-Silent accounts are removed for error file (sbincler.txt) in IBB report of SB Interest Calculation screen in Online module.
- Provision for selecting Additional IDs in Online and Data Entry Certificates.
- Fix for slowness during NREGA FTO processing.
- Fix for error during NREGA printing.
- Fix for Certificates screen hanging occasionally when there are more than 4 users.
- Fix for not showing details of report under SB reports menu of SOSB.
- Fix for select denomination 50000 is included in Data Entry for Certificates, KVP screen.
- Fix for KVP and NSC screens not loading when password is set for the same in Bulk Entry.
- Fix for Amount not tallying in Online NSC IX when certificate is issued using cheque.
- Length of Certificate suffix has been enhanced from 6 to 8 (for NSC , NSC IX in online module
THANKS TO : POTOOLS.BLOGSPOT.COM